Wednesday, July 31, 2013

everyone leaves their mark

"If only you could sense how important you are 
to the lives of those you meet;
how important you can be to people you never even
dream of. 
There is something of yourself that you leave
at every meeting with another person"
-Fred Rogers

  Have you ever met someone, and talk to them for only a minute, but that minute changes your whole day? It's amazing the influence you can have in such a small amount of time. I guess I always get nervous and wonder what the person thought of me (so silly, I know) but I never really stop to think of the impression I left. I tend to find myself more worried about if they thought I was weird or awkward. It's crazy to think about all of the people you've ever met. You made an impression on every single one of them. Some people you have have left an impression on them that will only last a day, maybe even a few minutes, but that impression could change their attitude about their day. Other people let your impression influence them through out their life. They could remember the attitude you chose to have about something and use that example as something to strive for. 
  I'm so thankful for all the people who I have had the pleasure to meet. Everyone comes into our lives for a reason. Every person I meet helps me become more of the person I am meant to be! I'm feeling so blessed for those people who have made a lasting impression on me. 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment