Monday, July 29, 2013

Time

                                                        "The trouble is                                                                                                                                        you think you 
                                                               have time"
                                                                      -Buddha

 This is another quote that I need to keep in mind always and start to live by. I like to believe that I'm not the only one who thinks about doing something and then tell myself, "I'll do it tomorrow. I can get that done later". The problem with our thinking this way is, time is not our friend. It doesn't wait for us because we ask it to, it doesn't give you a heads up as to when something is going to happen. If there is anything I've learned so far in my life, it's that things happen very unexpectedly and you never know how much actual time you have. We often put things off "just until tomorrow". Not to be negative and please don't think this is a negative way of looking at life, but what if you don't get a tomorrow?
   My point is, we need to start living every single day. Do things you have always wanted to do. Stop putting things off until tomorrow. Enjoy every second of life, and find the joy even when life seems dark. Search for the stars in the darkness for although they do not provide the brightest light, they show beauty and wonder beyond our understanding. Love the life you are blessed to have!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment