Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Every moment of it

I know it's been a few days since I last posted. I went home for the weekend to spend time with my little sister and to pick huckleberries with her and my grandpa! Life is amazing. 

"Be in LOVE with
Your Life. 
Every minute 
of it."
-Jack Kerouac

 I love this quote. Life doesn't always happen how you want it to. There is a Death Cab for Cutie song that says, "...every plan is a tiny prayer to father time." We can't plan for things that come into our lives, so it's best to just enjoy even the little moments. Laughing with friends, taking in the beauty that surrounds us. I was able to be with a good friend of mine tonight. We made jalopeno poppers and soup. We watched a movie, and we laughed like I haven't laughed in ages! My life isn't perfect, in fact I feel as though it is mostly pure chaos, but I am absolutely loving it! The lessons I'm learning, the strength I'm being pushed into showing, but most of all I am loving the little moments. Those moments that for the most part, we take no notice or appreciation of! Every plan is a tiny prayer to father time, so enjoy every single moment of the journey as you travel towards your plan!  

No comments:

Post a Comment